Friday, January 21, 2011

New beginnings ...

I've just been reading through blogs this afternoon, trying to catch up on all my favorites. There seems to be a theme of "new beginnings" running through many of the artists' blogs. And, comments about trying to "get focused." 

That's so me. It seems like I spend too many days trying to get focused.
Maybe this year will be different. It's for sure I'm going to keep on trying.

So, here's today's offering to the creativity gods and goddesses ...


You see, I have way too many pink sweaters. I know I do, yet I keep buying pink sweaters. I have a drawer full of pink tee shirts, too. I seem to have a real thing for pink clothes. The thing is ... there really is no one shade of pink that's better than any other. It's a mood thing. You choose your pink by how you're feeling at a particular moment, don't you?   I do.

The Pantone Matching System (PMS) recently announced that "THE" color of 2011 is "Honeysuckle Pink."

Okay.

So, what, exactly, is honeysuckle pink?

Beats me. But, I'll take a stab at it with these images from my "PINK" folder ...



No comments:

Post a Comment